|Class Title||Subject(s)||Short Description||When|
|Example Class||Painting||It is just an example of what classes look like.||11/1/22 8:05PM|
|Outdoor, Phyiscal Training||Physical Training||One on one, customized physical training.||11/3/20 2:00PM|
- Click the to see the class details, start time, length, requirements, and pricing.
- Sign up for anything you would like.
- Pay only for the classes you take.
- Each class is never more than one day long. (Field trips are the only exception.)
- If you want to learn more and liked the teacher, sign up for another one of his or her classes.
- Classes can be: in person only, online (remote) only, or allow both. Each class will say this in the details.
- Teachers write requirements (including additional fees) in the class's long description. Please, make sure you understand what you are signing up for.
- Classes can be cancelled if not enough students sign up. Teachers set the minimum requirement for each class.
- Your dashboard will show you all the classes you have signed up for.